// Another fucking Indie Ask/RP Blog for. Multi-verse, Multi-Ship. Mun is of age. Please read Rules & Info!
Tracking Tag: soldiergirlinacruelworld
"we are going to need.. mhm.. Cinnamon.. ginger.. and mhm" -he grabbed a few packs of other hearbs among the one he mentioned. He walked arround the shop checking for what else-
"see what flowers we can take too" -he said, tryng to hide the smile at her excitement. Eren grabbed all the packs ad headed towrds the register. He waited until Mikasa returned and paid for their purchase. He nodded and smiled as he paid and grabbed the large bag with everything-
-the couple walked out of the shop, while eren carried the bag. He looked at her with a light smile, he was glad to see her full of life again. It was a big change from just a few days ago. He remained quiet for a while-
"well, abut your daily chores, take care of the garden. I will check and help too, but it will be your little project, alright?" -Eren spoke as they reached the door-
Mikasa dashed off excitedly when he suggested picking flowers, scurrying off to the nearby aisles for potted flowers and seeds. “Lets see… Daisies…Gardenias…Hyacinth…” The pots teetered in her arms as she struggled to reach for a few seed packets, grabbing them just barely by the corners and lobbing them into the pot. She ignored the somewhat irritated look the clerk sent her way, as she’d dumped her armful after he had finished scanning the rest of their items. Since she’d only gotten a few pots and mostly seeds, carrying them wasn’t too much of a hassle, aside from the fact that she could barely see over the large flowers.
Leashes did have their function, after all.
Once they got home, Mikasa headed straight for the backyard without slowing down to allow Eren to unclip her collar. A laugh at his attempt to sound even the slightest inkling of authoritative; taking care of the garden wasn’t so much of a chore as it was a hobby for her, a therapeutic way to deal with her other stresses. In fact, she was glad Eren wasn’t going to help as much, making it her personal goal to make this yard the prettiest one in the entire community.
Her lip trembled slightly from happiness as she tried to answer with a straight face. “Yes sir, I’ll work very hard on it,” As long as he came out once in a while to see how nicely it was turning out, she didn’t mind it at all. “May I plant everything first, or shall I make supper instead?”
"….I was wondering….if you would be willing to switch chore schedules with me…just for this week."
"That’s alright with me, but if you don’t mind me asking…is there a reason for this?"
Freezes like a deer in headlights. “….Because I have kitchen duty this week.”
[ PAGE THEME: TAGS PAGE 02 ]
- unlimited amount of boxes
- masonry grid layout
- 2 or 3 columns
- title & subtitle
- sidebar image can be whatever size/shape you want, can also be a solid colour
- changeable hover colours (explained in code)
second tags page woo!! made for my disney blog even though i have barely enough things to fill the tags. oh well! disney makes the heart grow fonder and i really like this page theme because it’s cute and colourful yayy!!!!
if there’s anything wrong, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Mikasa au Interview
She sits upright in a chair as I visit her at the barracks of the Scouting Legion.
She gives a small nod when she notices me, but our eyes never meet.
She is Mikasa Ackerman, an unprecedented talent in humanity’s history.
"Nice to meet you", I say. She answers "Ok," and the interview begins.
Q: Are you nervous?
Mikasa: …a little bit.
Q: I heard you’re not normally good at conversations…
Mikasa: …I will answer any questions asked.
Q: Then I shall accept your advice and begin right away.
Once you’ve been tagged list 6 things you and your muse have in common and 6 things you don’t. Then pass this along to some other people.
Tagged by: bloodlusteren
Six things Mikasa and I have in common:
1. Cares for everyone, but not so much to the point of martyrdom
2. Both are quite determined to succeed at what they do
3. Neither Mun nor Muse handles the prospect of failure very well.
4. Both are hard-headed and stubborn, one track minded when emotional.
5. We both currently long for someone we love and work hard to get close to them
6. ((oh god I can’t think of a 6th one)) We’re somewhat similar in appearance?
'cept I'm 3 inches shorter Funny story, sister bought me a red scarf for Christmas after watching SNK with me just to drive the point home.
Six things Mikasa and I do not have in common:
1. I’m blunt and loud; Mikasa only speaks when she needs to and only after careful thought
is fucking gorgeous anyway doesn’t take any special care for her appearance usually; I’m quite vain and go for full outfits, makeup, the whole bit
3. Mikasa is immensely loyal—she’s protective and follows her loved ones anywhere; I’m ambitious and won’t hesitate to burn bridges if loved ones stand in my way
4. When we’re pissed we’re about the same level of anger (absolutely murderous). I’m about 3 times quicker to get there.
5. She could benchpress like three times my body weight with one arm. I can do maybe half a pull up.
6. Her singing voice is heavenly, mine will deafen you
- Slavery AU
- Thieving AU
- Assassin AU
- Pirates AU
- Princess/Noble AU
- Bandits AU
- Shape Shifter AU
- Demon AU
- Road Trip AU
- Collage AU
- Vegas AU
- Delinquent AU
- Bartender/Nightclub AU
- Stripper AU (LOL)
- Hospital AU
- Living with no parents AU
- All the crew is dead except two AU
- I also want to do some torture/horror ones
- All the ones I said above can be turned into shippy
- Winter Lodge AU
Did I ever say, that I loved AURP’s?